start


Hello guys!

This is my first post in English. My name is Alja and I live in small country in Europe.

Firts, let me tell you some facts about me. I am 14 years old and I go to nineth grade. I play chess and I love reading books. Some months age i decided to write my own book. I like DIY and you will see lots of DIY on my blog. And I like to travel. In november i am going on my fifth cruise. I am so excited.

Every week I will make a questionnaire, where you will decide a theme  I will write about.

I hope you will enjoy my blogs. Please comment what do you think about me.

Komentarji

  1. Reading books and chess? Interesting. I love books too. But I'm not very good at chess.
    Nice post...
    P. S. Tudi jaz sem iz Slovenije.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Three things that I am afraid of

Lemon tree

Nasilje